- Why can't I find listings for my 2009 and up Dodge Ram truck
- Torch Grille Light Diagnostic
- What brand are T-Rex Lights?
- T-Rex Torch Grille light info. Size of light, amps, watts, lumens.
- RMAs (Return Material Authorization), how do I go about returning something?
- My T-Rex Torch grille has more than one light. Do I need a separate harness for each light?
- Is my T-Rex product under warranty? How do I start the warranty process?
- I need help getting my light to work on my T-Rex Torch grille
- How do I look up part numbers on the T-Rex website?
- Does T-Rex offer sponsorships?
- Does T-Rex build custom grilles?
- Grille Care Information
T-REX grilles are finest in the industry but do require normal care. Wash regularly as you would when caring for your vehicles. Never use dish soap.
T-REX polished grilles should be waxed at the same time that you wax the vehicle and can be cleaned with soap and water. A polished finish can be cared for in the same fashion that would care for your vehicles factory chrome. Be sure to dry carefully with a soft micro fiber towel and never leave wet water spots as that may leave a blemish.
Matte Black Finish
Paint warranty applies to defects in material and / or workmanship, it does not cover the matte finish surface appearance. To enjoy the matte appearance for many years to come, please follow these owner care and maintenance tips. Get a no-shine matte car wash soap that uses no fillers, no silicone, and won’t strip your matte paint of its layer of protection.
Do not use wax, detail spray, armorall®, or any products made for normal paint. Use only products specifically developed for matte finish paint. Do not use products that are even mildly abrasive, such as polishes, glazes, or rubbing compounds. do not use mechanical cleaners or polishers. Do not use terrycloth, cloth, or paper towels. Do not rub the finish vigorously, this will burnish the paint finish, causing a permanent shiny spot. Shiny spots cannot be removed.
Do not use commercial car wash facilities or their shine enhancement products. Most car wash brushes, large mechanized “towels,” and shine enhancement products can damage matte paint.
Remove foreign substances such as insect remains, tar, and road debris using a soft applicator and a mild solvent; saturate and soak area before cleaning—rub lightly.
Hand-wash with a soft wash mitt and mild cleaning product safe for matte paint. Use microfiber cleaning cloths with alcohol-based window cleaner for basic surface clean-up.
Gloss Black Finish
T-Rex Grilles with Gloss Black Powder Coated Finish may be washed regularly as you would when caring for your vehicles finish using soap and water. T-REX grilles should be waxed at the same time that you wax the vehicle. As a general rule, anything you use to clean your vehicles painted surfaces can be used to clean and maintain your T-REX grille. A Gloss powder Coated Finish can be cared for in the same fashion that you would care for your vehicles factory paint job. Never leave wet water spots as that may leave a blemish.