- Why can't I find listings for my 2009 and up Dodge Ram truck
- Torch Grille Light Diagnostic
- What brand are T-Rex Lights?
- T-Rex Torch Grille light info. Size of light, amps, watts, lumens.
- RMAs (Return Material Authorization), how do I go about returning something?
- My T-Rex Torch grille has more than one light. Do I need a separate harness for each light?
- Is my T-Rex product under warranty? How do I start the warranty process?
- I need help getting my light to work on my T-Rex Torch grille
- How do I look up part numbers on the T-Rex website?
- Does T-Rex offer sponsorships?
- Does T-Rex build custom grilles?
- Grille Care Information
T-REX Return Procedure
In the unlikely event that your T-REX grille must be returned for warranty consideration, please follow the instructions below. Ensure the following information is available when contacting our customer service department.
1.Copy of original purchase receipt.
2.Description of the problem or issue.
3.Images of the product defect. The more clearly the images identify the issue, the faster your claim can be processed.
4.Shipping address the replacement item is to be sent to.
Please choose one of the following options for warranty processing and indicate your choice on your initial return request.
1. I would like to receive a replacement part before I send my part back – This option will resolve the issue the quickest but will require us to have a current credit card on file. Our customer service department will send you a credit card authorization form and keep it on file until the warranty process is complete. Credit card information will be destroyed once the procedure is done. The return label will be provided in the replacement box.
2. I would like to send my item back to T-REX for warranty consideration before a replacement is sent. You will not be required to submit credit card information using this method. Once you provide all the information being requested T-Rex will provide you with a return label.
T-REX will cover the cost of outbound shipping on ground service only. Upgraded shipping (next day, 2nd day etc) costs will not be paid for by T-REX. Ensuring proper internal packing is your responsibility. Damage resulting from improper/inadequate internal packing is not covered under warranty. Damage claims for products shipped to T-REX must be initiated and managed by the shipper. T-REX will hold damaged products for a period of 30 days after receipt or until the claim is completed whichever occurs first, after which the product will be returned to the customer at their expense or scrapped. A product that has been determined to have been modified or abused is not eligible for warranty relief. You will be contacted by T-REX to determine disposition of the product in question.
Email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org with the above information. Once this information is received and the issue evaluated, we will be contacting you with further instructions, so please make sure the email address and/or phone number you provide are your primary email and/or phone number. Please note, open warranty claims must be completed within 45 days of RMA issuance.
T-REX grilles are finest in the industry but do require normal care. Wash regularly as you would when caring for your vehicles. Never use dish soap.
T-REX polished grilles should be waxed at the same time that you wax the vehicle and can be cleaned with soap and water. A polished finish can be cared for in the same fashion that would care for your vehicles factory chrome. Be sure to dry carefully with a soft micro fiber towel and never leave wet water spots as that may leave a blemish.
Matte Black Finish
Paint warranty applies to defects in material and / or workmanship, it does not cover the matte finish surface appearance. To enjoy the matte appearance for many years to come, please follow these owner care and maintenance tips. Get a no-shine matte car wash soap that uses no fillers, no silicone, and won’t strip your matte paint of its layer of protection.
Do not use wax, detail spray, armorall®, or any products made for normal paint. Use only products specifically developed for matte finish paint. Do not use products that are even mildly abrasive, such as polishes, glazes, or rubbing compounds. do not use mechanical cleaners or polishers. Do not use terrycloth, cloth, or paper towels. Do not rub the finish vigorously, this will burnish the paint finish, causing a permanent shiny spot. Shiny spots cannot be removed.
Do not use commercial car wash facilities or their shine enhancement products. Most car wash brushes, large mechanized “towels,” and shine enhancement products can damage matte paint.
Remove foreign substances such as insect remains, tar, and road debris using a soft applicator and a mild solvent; saturate and soak area before cleaning—rub lightly.
Hand-wash with a soft wash mitt and mild cleaning product safe for matte paint. Use microfiber cleaning cloths with alcohol-based window cleaner for basic surface clean-up.
Gloss Black Finish
T-Rex Grilles with Gloss Black Powder Coated Finish may be washed regularly as you would when caring for your vehicles finish using soap and water. T-REX grilles should be waxed at the same time that you wax the vehicle. As a general rule, anything you use to clean your vehicles painted surfaces can be used to clean and maintain your T-REX grille. A Gloss powder Coated Finish can be cared for in the same fashion that you would care for your vehicles factory paint job. Never leave wet water spots as that may leave a blemish.