In the unlikely event that your T-REX grille must be returned for warranty consideration, follow the instructions below.
Please have the following information available when contacting our customer service department.
- Copy of original purchase receipt
- Description of the problem or issue
- Images of the product defect. The more clearly the images identify the issue, the faster your claim can be processed
- Shipping address the replacement item is to be sent to
Please choose one of the following options for warranty processing and indicate your choice on your initial email request.
- I would like to receive a replacement part before I send my part back – This option will resolve the issue the quickest but will require us to have a current credit card on file. Our customer service department will send you a credit card authorization form. In the event we do not receive the warranted item back from you within 30 days of receipt of replacement product, we will charge your card for the replacement cost of the item(s) plus shipping.
- I would like to send my item back to T-REX for warranty before a replacement is sent. Email our customer service department at email@example.com with the above information. In the event that you do not have access to email, please call customer service at 800-287-5900 for further instructions.
Once this information is received and the issue evaluated, we will be contacting you with further instructions, so please make sure the email address you provide is your primary email. Please note, open warranty claims must be completed within 45 days of RMA issuance.
If you would like to return a non warranty product purchased through the T-REX company website, please call 800-287-5900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org service to obtain an RMA.
Product returned without an RMA will be refused. A 20% restocking charge will be deducted from the purchase amount. Return shipping is the responsibility of the sender and will not be refunded or included in the credit amount.
T-REX Truck Products warrants its grille products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the grille. T-REX Truck Products warrants the finish of its grille products for a 3 year period beginning at the time of sale to the end user. These warranties are limited warranties and do not cover abuse, modification or improper installation nor do they cover finish failure caused by caustic cleaning agents, road salts or other chemicals. T-REX Truck Products reserves the right to repair or replace a defective product at its sole discretion. Any T-REX Truck Products product must be returned to T-REX for warranty consideration and must be returned at the customer’s expense. In the event that the product is deemed to be defective, the repaired or replaced item will be returned via a surface shipping method to the customer at T-REX Truck Products expense. No provision is made for any labor, rental car or other costs incurred by the failure of its products.